If you’ve moved all or even some of your services to the cloud you’ll know that the work doesn’t stop there: you need to keep your system optimized and keep updating your security to ensure that your services run smoothly and without interruption. Our Managed Support Team can help you run this; we have System Administrators, Account Managers and Senior Technical Engineers on our team, experts who can not only keep your systems running but also help improve them so that your customers get the best.
Our services allow you to:
- Switch resources to focus on growing the business instead of dealing with IT issues.
- Gain access to a new team of experts who’ll become a part of your team and help you manage your systems.
- Magnify and scale your cloud services to reach new customers and improve your services to your existing customers.
- Access new technology and the expertise to use it.
- Keep your security up to date.
If you do have a problem with your infrastructure our team are available at short notice to provide support.
You can also contact us at any time for advice on new ideas or projects.
Amazon Web Services support
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a fantastic opportunity for businesses of all sizes to outsource some of their IT services to the cloud. Your resources still need managing though – and that’s where our team comes in. We have a whole team of AWS-certified engineers who can manage your Amazon Web Services, including adding in new services or modifying existing ones.