PHP is used on as much as 80% of websites across the world because it is free, powerful and flexible; ideal for web development. Easily deployable on almost any web server and backed up by a thriving community of developers and enthusiasts, PHP is one of the best choices for web development.
How Can Our Team Help You?
- Our development team includes more than 85 digital experts with hundreds of years of experience of web development between them.
- We are constantly honing our skills and our staff regularly take part in the forums, user groups and networks that make up the PHP development community.
- We specialise in bespoke projects that can achieve your objectives; we don’t use a cookie-cutter approach to our projects.
- We can provide solutions for any industry or business, including eCommerce, eLearning, media streaming, crowdfunding and more.
- We will provide you with a dedicated Project Manager and Account Manager to ensure that your project runs smoothly and there’s always someone ready to answer your questions.
- We provide support both during and after the development phase – we’ll still be here to help you if you’d like some changes several years later.
- We use a huge range of testing tools to ensure that your final product goes to launch free from errors. We meet stringent standards of quality by testing browser compatibility as well as undertaking functionality testing, database testing, load testing and more before launch.
- Your security is our priority; our developers produce all applications according to strict security guidelines and best practice to ensure that the information of both you and your customers is kept safe at all times.
Here Are Just A Few Of The Solutions We Can Provide…
Advanced technical solutions that allow for efficient streaming of both audio and video using a variety of different media players.
Take your business to the next level by implementing CrowdFunding features including both marketing and payment processing features.
We can create a custom and complete staffing solution to aid you with HR, your payroll management and tax. We can do this by integrating with Zen API and Hub Zone to work with your pre-existing systems.
We have a particularly wealth of experience creating solutions for the fitness industry including custom interfaces and architecture hosted in the cloud or on a traditional server.
Latest Version: PHP 5+
Frameworks: MVC, Code Ignitor, Zend, and Cake PHP
Database: MySQL 5.x
Open sources: Magento, Drupal, and WordPress
Servers: Rackspace, Godaddy, Hostgator, Amazon Web Service (AWS) & Microsoft Azure
PHP is used by 81.8% of all the websites across the globe, including the biggest online brands like Facebook, Wikipedia and WordPress